Monday, October 1, 2012

1 Year in the Area

October... One year from the 5th (4 days) marks my 1 year of my 1st area. My last September is gone!! the time is really flying by. Heard it put very well yesterday, "the days are long but the weeks are short". Very true
 
Nothing new this week. We've been pretty busy actually. in the past 4 weeks or so we've found about 7 new investigators or so, with 1 more on Tuesday and hopefully another 2 coming soon, just waiting for them to get back to us.
 
Our new investigator for Tuesday was pretty cool, we met him at church at our singles ward. He actually went up and bore his testimony and said he wanted to learn more. After sacrament meeting we went and met him and his roommates (2 members) invited him to take the discussions and he said yes. Set up the appointment for Tuesday and we'll go from there.
 
Things are pretty good right now. There's been a lot of personal trials lately (in the past few weeks), but after a lot of work and effort I've managed to pull myself outta them and have grown so much from them. It's pretty amazing to think of where I am now vs where I was a year ago. I am def not the same person I was when I left home. It's pretty amazing to think about. This gospel is one of change, it's never easy, never quick, but it's so worth it.
 
Well, I tried to send some pictures last week, but they sent em back with some error... I'll try to send em again.
 
take care!
 
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment