Monday, July 16, 2012

Been a great week this week. We taught 14 lessons this week. We've put more into this week than we have in a long time, and it payed off. I haven't had 14 lessons in months. The most we ever had in Caldwell was 9, so it's been since Christmas that I've had that many. It's great.
 
We have a baptism coming up. We met the girl (Dana) yesterday and she wants to be baptized. She's already read most of the BoM, and is starting the gospel principles manual, been coming to church for a few weeks already, just started meeting with us yesterday. The date is set for August 4th! Hopefully I stay in this area. Transfers are next week (calls on Friday) and we're pretty sure one of us is leaving. We've been together 2 transfers now (counting Caldwell) and we don't think we're staying another. Be interesting to see what happens.
 
So about that call from the dentist office... I just forgot my insurance card. My wisdom tooth started hurting, I couldn't even chew with that side of my mouth. It hurt to eat, sometimes it hurt to talk, and it was miserable for a while. The pain came and went, it happened once before in Caldwell, but after a bit it went away. Now it's back about a month later. Had a dentist check it out and they want to pull it, says it could be getting infected. There's no bone in the way, so they say it should be an easy pull. that's going down tomorrow at 3:30 (my time) so keep me in your prayers. Hope all goes well
 
Dad was right about that camera that one of the missionaries who went home gave me to use. It's a piece of junk. It works, you can see the screen, but that's the only thing better about it. I've just been using my broken camera then putting my memory card into the other one to look at them.  It's been working out ok, I've gotten pretty good at pointing and shooting, but it would be nice to see what it is I'm shooting = P
 
Birthday on Thursday! I'm excited.... kinda. Turning 20, I'm getting old. 10 months out and 20 years old... I'm getting up there.
 
That's pretty much been our week, hard work, play, and all that good stuff. Nothing too excited again. hope all is well with y'all.
 
Love,
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment