Monday, November 5, 2012

Another week come and gone... Crazy how fast time continues to fly.
 
Been an alright week. Halloween was alright. Ended up having to walk at least 5 miles I'd say, (out of miles on the car) to our Halloween party. Once we got there everyone was like "oh, I saw you walking down the road", and of course, none of them picked us up = P . But the Jack head was a success, everyone loved it. I sent pictures home in the mail this morning, so should be a few days.

 
 
Been to the temple quite a bit. Taken 2 investigators this week. It's been pretty neat. One of them committed to baptism on the 24th, and I think this went to help them along that journey. Went a 3rd time this morning, and that was a good one as well.
 
 
It's been a slow week, not much has happened. We've had a lot of Cancelled appointments.
 
 
But I'm going to a baptism on Wednesday. There was a sister I was a part of her baptism back in June that her 2 daughters are getting baptized now. They moved to Kuna beginning of July and they asked if I could be there. They also asked if I could baptize one of them! I'm doing another baptism on Wednesday!!
 
 
Had stake conference this past Sunday. It was a hard one for me. Saturday night was alright, there were a few issues I had, but it was a good session. Elder Rowe, an area 70 here presided. I got to shake his hand and he kept telling us what great missionaries we were and appreciated the work we were doing. The Sunday morning session was hard, that's when it really hit me. I slept the 1st half of it, then felt like crap the 2nd half, so I didn't really get to pay attention at all. Came home and slept, went to a baptism the sisters were having at 2, then came home and took it easy. It wasn't a very fun day. Luckily I didn't throw up or anything like that, just wasn't feeling well.
 
 
This week has just been one big blur... they're all just a big blur...
 
 
Take care everyone!
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment