Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Mail... and My Day

Haven't gotten any mail or email since I got here. Only been a week, but yeah, nothing.
 
That's great that you got to go to the temple. I love temples and love going. Cannot wait for Boise to be redone so I can go to that one. Pretty sure Meridian won't be done before I leave, so I'll have to make sure to come back one day and go to that one.
 
Yeah, we've been so busy I really haven't had time for pictures. Our day starts at 6:30, shower, breakfast, other stuff to get ready, personal study at 8, companion study at 9, an extra hour of companion study since I'm a new missionary, then lunch depending on what time/day it is, so we usually start working somewhere around 12-1. We get back to the house around 9, then have a daily planning session which usually goes till around 9:30-9:50. Then I write in my journal which takes up the rest of the night before bed. I almost literally have no time. And it's been taking me a while to fall asleep, so I'm not getting as much sleep as I'd like/need. I'm always tired. But I'll try to do better about pictures this week and have some to send home next week.

1 comment:

  1. Is sending e-mail to Elder Blomquist possible? If so what e-address? I realize missionaries probably can't take time to answer individual e-mails and that's ok. I do need to do better about writing "real" mail to people I love, but would also like to e-mail occasionally if that is ok.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete