Monday, April 1, 2013

Suitcoat season is finally over!!! I can go around in my short sleeves now! I'm just a little excited about that one if ya can't tell.

This has been a very slow week. Don't know if that's cuz of spring break or not, but we're looking at a good week next week. Most of our people were out of town for the break or just cancelled their visit for one reason or another, nothing we're not used to. Next week we're hoping for 20 lessons. We've got a lot of set appointments. From about 4 on or so every weekday we're busy every hour. Weekends are typically slower for us, but weekdays are crazy busy.

Something I forgot from last week, I almost got a tree dropped on me. We were helping a member clear some elm trees, and while trying to move a particularly big one, I hear "LOOK OUT!! LOOK OUT!!" Look and there's a tree falling. Run out of the way just in time to not get hit, but it was a close call. Then a couple days later I get hit by a car. I'm just waiting to see what's gonna hit me next. Tree, car, what's next?
We were on a doorstep talking to a sister outside when the husband pulls up in the van. The whole yard could be the driveway pretty much, so he chooses to stop right behind me (2 feet or less). He's the jokester type, so I just ignore it, then he nudges me a couple times. So no need to worry, didn't have to go to the hospital or anything.

I really don't know what to say... I've never really been good at conversation. People are surprised when I tell them I haven't heard from y'all for about a month now. (This is so not true.  He gets a letter or e-mail every week.  I just think he wants more mail.)  How bout this, everyone sends me an email, then I reply to it. I can do that!

Anyway, take care everyone!

Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment