Monday, January 21, 2013

Been another week like last week. Had the fewest lessons this week than I have in the last 8 months. Elder Martinez is so done. Part of it's my fault, I haven't said " let's go!" We've got interviews with President Cannon on Wednesday, so I'm going to talk to him about it then.

Went back to Nampa last Saturday. One of the people I taught got baptized. Was good to see. Taught him most of the lessons and was hoping I didn't go too far so I could see it.

Funny thing happened at church yesterday. there was a kid sitting in front of us, and he kept sticking things in his ear. First it was a brown crayon. He put it in there and let it sit for like, 10 mins. Then he took it out and replaced it with a toy battleaxe and then put a lance in the other ear. It was really funny, couldn't stop laughing for a while.

 
Take care!
 
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment