Monday, August 20, 2012

Been the usual week. 19 lessons, about 14 or so to active members. We've got anew angle we've taken things, and it seems to be working so far. It's gonna take some time to get things rolling on it, but we got a new ward mission leader and he's on board with us, so hopefully wont take too long.
 
Most exciting thing this week has to be a wedding. One of our investigators just got married Thursday, and we got to go to the wedding. His name is Scott, and he's awesome. He's one of my favorite people to work with.
 
that's about all the news I have... School is starting to start. I remember when school was getting out, and it's time to go back now. I got about 3 weeks till my year mark, transfers are in 2 weeks, this past month has gone by so fast. We've been working hard, playing hard, and having fun.
 
I'm really trying to think, my letters seem to keep getting shorter and shorter every week. I guess I'm just to the point where being away from home doesn't bother me as much. I know there's a lot more that we've done, but you may just have to wait for my journals to see all that I've done. I've been decent at writing in my journal (more of catching up on days I don't write), and it's mostly been written for the most part, but when I sit down here I just space on everything. Is there anything you wanna know? that's the hardest thing... If ya ask questions I know more about what to write and all that.
 
You know what? I think I sent President Cannon a longer letter than I sent you... hmmm.... ask me more questions! if ya can't get a letter out, email me. I really don't know what to say in these letters home...
 
Love,
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment