Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Swollen Eye

So President Cannon authorized me to email right now. I'm doing better now. Swelling is gone and most of the allergy symptoms are gone. The allergy shot I took killed my immune system, so I've been feeling pretty sick lately. Other than that I've been doing great. Last week was a great week and the start of this week has been rough, but I think it's gunna be another good one for the time we got left. Pretty sure I'm getting transferred on Monday, but we'll see.

Don't know if you can see, but the right eye is swollen shut.
 
President Cannon also said to give you his number in case you had any questions.  He said to call him for anything. Any questions you have, call him and we'll be able to sort everything out. He's a pretty funny guy. He called this morning and the first thing he said was "Elder Blomquist, are you alive?"
I'm alive, but I'm not kickin yet.

take care everyone!

love,
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment