Thursday, September 29, 2011

Answering Kevin's Questions

Dear Kevin,

I am really glad you wrote to me. I love getting letters.

Question one: What is my companion's name?
     Well, I actually have two companions. One is Elder Smith and the other is Elder Jiminez. They are both pretty cool, but not as cool a me. HA HA!

Question two: Is the food good?
     Yes, the food is awesome. But I do miss Mom's cooking. She is a good cook. Eat what she makes! You're gonna miss it someday.

Question three: Have I gained weight?
     Not sure. I'm not eating too much, and I eat LOTS of fruits and veggies.  But, I don't know if I've gained weight. I haven't weighed myself.

Question four: What do I do on P-Day (Preparation Day)?
     I sent a letter about that already, but I mostly relax and take care of what I need to for the week. We go to the temple, do laundry, e-mail, and write letters - that kind of stuff.

Question five: What days can I write?
     Not 100% sure on this exactly. I know I can e-mail on P-day. But as far as writing goes, I don't know. I've been writing in my personal time before bed, but I don't know if I should be or  not.

I love getting letters. Keep writing to me!

Sincerely,

Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment