Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Been a good week for us here in Eagle. We taught 19 lessons this week. We almost had 20, but our 20th rescheduled. That's more lessons than I've taught in about 11 months. Usually it's around the 12-15 mark, but we hit 19 this week!

The area's doing pretty good too. We're starting to see some success from our wards. We've had a steady flow of new investigators and less actives to work with since I've been here. Working 5 wards is difficult though. I'm sad that I won't be around when missionaries work 1-2 wards per companionship. I loved only covering 2 wards in Caldwell. Even in Nampa when we covered 3 family and 1 singles ward, that was pretty much working 3 wards, that was awesome too. I'm hoping Eagle will be split and Eagle 3 created. With the 9 wards we have here collectively, I hope to see a 3rd companionship here with all sets covering 3 wards. There's lots to be done here. I've said it in all my areas (and I firmly believe it too), but Eagle's got a lot of potential. I think I see more potential here than I have in any other of the areas I've served in.

Really don't know what to say. Things are good right now. It's hard, but that's usually when the good times are as well. These last 3 months have been some of the hardest of the mission, but have also been the times of biggest growth.
Take care everyone!
Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment