Monday, February 11, 2013

This week is gonna be a crazy week. There's an Elder from a neighboring area who just got sent to Mexico today, so his comp is rolling with is for a week. We're covering 3 towns, Payette, Fruitland, and Weiser now. It's gonna be interesting juggling 2 areas, but I'm excited. Elder Downey (the 1 rolling with us) is a cool guy, we're gonna have so much fun.

My ear's been acting up again. It started 13 months ago, and is starting to bother me again. It feels clogged and kinda amplifies sound (specially base) and makes my head and stomach hurt a bit. I'm thinking about calling it in, but part of me doesn't want to do that. Last time there wasn't really anything they could do about it.

Next transfers gonna be an interesting one. It's gonna be 5 weeks instead of the normal 6. That means I'm gonna go home a week early. Transfer calls are on Saturday, so that'll be exciting to see. Transfers are always a time of high anxiety and excitement. Part of me wants to stay, this area still needs a lot of work, but this has also been my hardest area and I'm eager to leave these memories behind. But I'll do what I'm asked to do, that's just the way things go. I think God has a sense of humor, so if I did get transferred it'd probably be to a harder area or a harder companion = P .

I need to be going now. I'll have some pictures next week (forgot my computer plug thing). Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Elder Blomquist

No comments:

Post a Comment